Arodasi Relaxation Therapy
Relaxation Therapy is a one-on-one session that is done on a low table, fully clothed. It works with the core of the being, to relax the body and mind. The stress, tension, and dis-at-ease, releases from the body into a healthy tension level.
What are the Benefits of Arodasi® Relaxation Therapy(A®RT)? Functional Integration® and Shamanic Cranial
As you receive one on one sessions, your body begins a process of letting go of patterns that are not necessary in order to function the easiest way possible. Moving with ease in a world of fast paced experiences is something that the body slowly learns, through experiencing what gentle ease feels like in the body and the mind.
- One learns about the power of intention, the power of believing and the power of the being
- One experiences how to become fully present and aware in the moment through group discussions and various forms of meditation
- One becomes fully aware of the brain states and how to work with them, in bodywork, conversations and somatic art
- One begins to understand the importance of taking care of the body through physical exercise
- One becomes aware of how important the mind is relative to healing
- One develops self-awareness through various forms of body/mind awareness
- One becomes self-aware, through observation of their posture, function and behavior
Last Modified: February 19, 2012